Here's a synopsis of Phoebe this month, in her own words of course.
Phoebe: I like old people, dinosaurs and people who eat meat.
Phoebe to Mom: "I'm a better singer than you. Everyone is actually better than you"
Phoebe: I like old people, dinosaurs and people who eat meat.
Phoebe to Mom: "I'm a better singer than you. Everyone is actually better than you"
Scene: Bath time
Phoebe: Mom. I will be so delighted to get in this bathtub today. Thank you.
Mom: huh? So glad it delights you.
SCENE: Light turning bright red, me going very very fast.
Phoebe: Woa I didn't think you could go THAT fast.Mom: That wasn't good, I should have stopped.
Phoebe: Why? Did you run over someone?
Mom: NO.
Phoebe: Then no biggie.
***I better start saving her bail money now.
Phoebe: I can't even eat another bite...but it's so good I can't stop.
PHOEBE: Why can't I swallow my gum?
MOM: Well, when you eat real food, enzymes break it down, your body takes the good food, the rest leaves your body. Gum doesn't break down.
PHOEBE: oof. So you poop out the whole wad of gum?I have a little tookus. I'm not swallowing gum. YOU have a BIG BIG TOOKUS. You can swallow your gum.
MOM:: Lesson learned?
Then there was the hair cutting situation:
4:00 pm - "Jen, we have a situation. It's not good. You are not going to be happy"
4:15 pm - I walk in her room, see a mullet and a bag of hair and promptly walk out.
4:30 pm - We arrive at the salon, where I cry like a big ole baby. 15 stylist give me hugs as we watch my child transform into a 40 yr old businesswoman.
5:30 I tip her 75 percent.
**On the plus side. Phoebe thinks she looks good and frankly really enjoyed the attention.
Family
Reactions:
Nana: Send pictures, You made my day, I never laughed so hard!!! It grows out. All kids do it at least once
Uncle David: She has scissors at nap time? (hmmmm valid point)
Uncle Brian: Tell Phoebe I love her new haircut.
Mema: Every kid has to try it. Could not tell from the pic
how bad it was. Maybe you can cut it short all over and let it curl like it
wants to do! lol She will look cute no matter what you do!!
Aunt
Mara: Wow - excellent
mullet! That’s one for the album so you can pull that out at her
rehearsal dinner! If you even it out... it’ll look cute, and humorous.
Aunt
Suzanne: Ohhh my!!
Miheala
(babysitter): Wow!!!!
Jayla (babysitter): I guess she was ready for a new look that's
hilarious. Phoebe is something else.
The next night...
1. A first grader bought Phoebe
a drink (milk) from the bar (real adult bar), with money from his piggy bank.
So I guess her haircut isn't affecting her dating scene.
2. Her preschool teacher was at
the restaurant too. She climbed up in her lap and proudly told her about the
boy buying her a drink.....
Aquarium - 2 turtles, rainbow fish, 2 sea horses, scuba diver, crab, purple fish, 2 orange fish, snail on a rock, starfish, and a castle











No comments:
Post a Comment