Meredith loves to say "Look at ME! Guys! Look at me!"
If I need to get somewhere quickly, I pretend it's a race. On your mark, get set, go! She never passes up the opportunity to run fast.
She giggles whenever someone falls down. She is however, the first to console (after she finishes laughing).
Her latest trick.
Waking up at 5 am.
Scrapping something hard against her crib rails.
WARDEN I AM INNOCENT OF THIS CRIME!
When I am about to give up and get her, she curls up and goes back to sleep for 2 hrs.
I unfortunately do not.
Meredith is quick with a compliment. Nice shirt! You are the best, Mom. You make me happy.
She likes to raise both eyebrows up and down..just because it makes us giggle.
Her favorite game is to trick people into holding her feet. Chip is the only person in the house that participates in this game.
Before bed, Meredith turns into a crazy person. Gymnastics, running, jumping, talking... anything to avoid going to bed. She often gets kicked out of the group bedtime story.
She has an EXTREME love for the show Blaze and the Monster Machines.
She scribbles all over a piece of paper, looks at it and then decides what it is. There is absolutely no preplanning. Look a SHARK!
Her vocabulary is amazing. Her comedic timing is on point. She has empathy...yet is extremely saucy.
May I present the wee one.

No comments:
Post a Comment