Random quote "Mom, Did you know I am a hot dog spy. Yup, I shoot hot dogs out of my sunglasses."
Her artistic abilities are blossoming quickly. Her artwork is becoming almost as amusing as her conversation.
First words out of her mouth one morning... (rapid fire) "Mom were there toilets in ancient Egypt? Where did they pee? Did they have toilet paper....? Did they?" (Me......I need coffee before this conversation)
After I corrected her on something. "Mom I really want to do it that way, but my brain just won't let me!"
She told us someone she knew re-resting this year ....what? Ohhhh re-TIRING. I can see how you messed that up. Hilarious.
For 10 minutes she wandered around the house screaming.
Phoebe: Mom
Mom: In the dining room.
Phoebe: Mom.
Mom: In the DINING ROOM! ..........................................
Phoebe: WHERE IS THE DINING ROOM?!!!!!
Phoebe: Mom
Mom: In the dining room.
Phoebe: Mom.
Mom: In the DINING ROOM! ..........................................
Phoebe: WHERE IS THE DINING ROOM?!!!!!
One day, Phoebe shared her vulture knowledge with everyone she met.
"Did you know a vulture throws up when threatened? The vomit is so stinky the attacker leaves it alone."
Every time she had this conversation... the person looked at me..I shrugged.. What? She's right.
Phoebe has a bat hanging from her bedroom ceiling and a skeleton in her rocking chair. You know..for Halloween. I asked if she may be afraid of these things. "No mom, they are SMILING at me!"
May I present you to you, Miss Phoebe Claire Cushwa!
No comments:
Post a Comment