Saturday, November 5, 2016

PCC - 4 Years 4 Months

Phoebe Monthly Quotes:

Phoebe: Mom when are we going to get gas?
Mom: Uh.. I don't know why.
Phoebe: The car is hungry... and the gas is its lunch.

One day i found  her squished against a wall, licking bacon bits straight out of the container. When confronted she said "I'm hiding...so daddy won't take away my bacon!" 😂 That's my girl. We love us some bacon 🐷. Fyi. Chip was only going to take it away because she consumed about 1 lb of bacon. 

Mom! My pee is yellow! It matches your SHOES. Isn't that amazing!? Cue laughter from next bathroom stall.

Phoebe and I went on a mommy/daughter trip in St. Louis. I came out of Starbucks and found her lounging on the couch like some kind of superstar.... Mom: you think you are pretty cool don't you?
Phoebe: Yes. I am much cooler than you. 

Phoebe: I'm a fox. Your husband is my prey....and I plan on eating him up... lickety split..... 
Mom: Guess I should start my eharmony profile.

Phoebe would like a Yib-in-ya-ta at her birthday party this year... translation: pinata. (don't correct her Yib-in-ya-ta brings me much joy.)

Here's Ms. Wit.

No comments: