Wednesday, August 24, 2016

MMC - 2 Years 4 Months

Meredith is into self congratulation.  Yay! I did it! 

I am TOO TIRED!! Translation: I'm too lazy to take off my shoes or walk in the house. Do it for me. Right now. 

She says "daddy play me?" When she wants you to play with her.

She motions for you to come by pointing her hand down instead of up. As if she's scooping something off the floor.

Meredith loves puzzles, blocks, babies, doctors and cooking.

She grabs her toolbox when she finds out something is broken. She thinks her tools are real.

Meredith runs away if you turn your back. At the library walked away, as I turned my back to clean up toys. She was located riding up and down the elevator. At the mall, she hid under a rack as I searched frantically (and loudly). 

When she doesn't want to go upstairs, she lays on the step and fake snores.

Meredith just started wearing big kid undies. Day one...no accidents. Crossing my fingers we are on the road to a diaper free house!

We pulled her out of feeding clinic. It was causing extreme anger without any results. We are continuing to work on it at home. Though she's only eating baby food/yogurt she is coming to the table happily on her own. Which is a huge difference! 

Meredith finds older children to play with her anywhere she goes. These kids are very confused when she doesn't speak. She's two.... not quite verbal. You just made a best friend with a 2 year old....who is bossing you around. 

She is extremely emotional; both highs and lows. She's generally laughing but is easily offended. She throws her hands across her chest, lowers her head and stomps away. Luckily she offers forgiveness just as quickly. 

Here's Meredith!

No comments: