Thursday, September 8, 2016

PCC - 4 Years 2 Months

Phoebe is confident, social, hilarious, witty, spunky, dramatic and full of energy. She is also an instigator, slow cleaner, and has a fantastic ability to use reasoning to win most arguments. We love both sides of her. 

Miss Phoebe is in Pre-Kindergarten this year. The only thing she has told me about her school days.... the boys chase her around the playground.... I hope she is learning something other than how to flirt.

She can swim 2 lengths of the pool. Her coach said she can join swim team anytime she wants. I said yes...anytime meaning summer... right? 

Her current interests: doctors, drawing, writing letters, puzzles, bug knowledge and birds of prey. 

Next time you see her, ask about the Dung Beatle and European Hornets. The information you receive is amazing. Poop, death, babies, farmers. 

MOM: Can I please wash your elephant blanket? It probably has nasty stuff like.. boogers... on it.
PHOEBE: No it doesn't. I would NEVER wipe boogers on my elephant blanket. I use the checkered blanket for that. 
MOM: Great. The one you always offer me.

Phoebe: Alright, Meredith, I am going to need to rip you open and take out all of your bones. 
Meredith: Ok Phoebe. Then me be a dog? BARK? 
Mom: (What the hell.) PHOEBE! 
Phoebe: (nonchalantly) I'll put them back.
Mom: ..... 
***she's a cutter... future surgeon?

Scene: Phoebe and Meredith decorating a present for their new baby cousin.... 
MOM: What are you drawing?
PHOEBE:  A poo.
MOM: hmm. I see. 
People at the baby shower will be amused, I'm sure.

Here's Phoebe Claire in photos 



No comments: