Phoebe got her first swim cap. It's like looking in a mirror except 33 years ago. It's a little crazy.
After I give her a kiss, she wipes her cheek. I complain she is wiping off my love. "No mom, the love is still there...I am just wiping off the spit"
She has officially given up naps. She plays her leap pad instead which is ok with us. She randomly supplies us with facts from her games; geography, animals and insects. "The European ground hornet eats bees and other large insects." We Google the facts to verify her information.
She declared herself a genius. She does not lack self confidence.
She said she's having 2 kids. She will be a doctor and she will go to work. Her kids will stay with their dad...except that may be boring for them. Chip told her that's her fault for marrying such a boring guy.
Phoebe - Mom, I think if I poop...I can eat 3 more gummy worms.
Mom - Sure. Make some room.
Chip - Sound reasoning... go for it.
When we are leaving somewhere she states
"The crazy train is leaving the station choo choo"
She woke me up screaming at 3 AM. I bolted to her room.
MOM - What's wrong?!
PHOEBE - When it's wake up time, can we draw butterflies? A lot of beautiful sparkly butterflies.
MOM - Seriously. Do not wake me up for butterflies again.
Scene: Phoebe submerged under water for like 1/2 hr. All of the sudden she pops her head up....
PHOEBE: When you die.. you give your stuff to someone else.
MOM: uh. True. It's called bequeath and inherit.
PHOEBE: Yup
She then submerged again..staring at me the entire time.... like a slow moving alligator. She may be contemplating my death.
MOM: I have to go to the bathroom.
PHOEBE: That's because you drank too much wine last night.
MOM: Listen kid. I had 1 glass and what are you.... the wine police?!
Then she declared in the middle of the street. "You see mom... walking is just not my thing." Oh it's your thing, chicken wing. Get up. Let's go.
Here's our Ms. Thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment