Tuesday, December 8, 2015

PCC - 3 Years 5 Months

This month's themes for Phoebe is pretending...funny conversations...and wit.

When Phoebe pretends, she gives very thorough instructions on how to perform your role. Don't deviate from your assignment.

She likes to "practice her letters". She can write her name in the correct order without any help! Go Phoebe! 

Playing doctor still wins the favorite award. All medical, all the time.

Phoebe continues to jump for joy anytime she is happy. Jump jump jump. I hope she never stops doing that. 

Her Christmas list consists of 2 things. 
1. A baby that poops
2. A swimming pool for tiny lego people
These requests never change. Chip was prodding her for more requests. No way! She wants 2 things. I love that about her. It won't last forever, ride the wave!

She has a small bat obsession. Thanks to the movie Stellaluna. (Which we have watched 95,000,000 times.)

She does NOT accept non detailed answers from people. I.e. 
WHO FIXED THE POOL. 
A guy... 
I ASKED WHO! 
Whoa. Mike. Mike fixed the pool.
(Pretty sure that swim coach will no longer make small talk. )

Other funny conversations:
Phoebe - I am hungry.
Mom - It is too early for lunch.
Phoebe - I am going downstairs.
                 10 minutes later.....
Mom - What are you doing downstairs?
Phoebe - Feeding myself!!!!!!
MOTHER OF THE YEAR. In my defense, she did a marvelous job fixing herself lunch.

Overhead while Phoebe and Chip were in the bathroom.
Phoebe - There's pee on the floor
Dad - What? Why...?! And why did you wait until I stepped in it to tell me? Gross...pee
sock.

Every single day she says "I really miss the dinosaurs. Why are they dead?" Sniffle and tears are often included. We go through the entire story all the way through decomposition, dirt, bone collection and ending at the Natural History Museum.

"Dad pretend I am a piece of wood again..ok...now....throw me in the fire...and roast marshmallows over me." Wood seems to be a reoccurring theme so very odd.

Phoebe - What's that smell?
Chip - My sandwich? 
Phoebe - No
Chip - The orange juice? 
Phoebe - No
Chip - hmm... the cookie?
Phoebe - Nope. My tookus. I just tooted. (Monotone....Straight face. Dead pan...)
Chip - Well if you already knew...why did you ask?!

When Phoebe got up this morning she looked at me and said..."I just love you so much....I can't stop loving you mom." 

And on that note... Here is Miss Phoebe Claire.

No comments: