Meredith is 19 Months Old!
New words: Phoebe (clearly), binkie, fish, cracker, baby, kick, garbage, balloon.
Meredith stopped sleeping this month. Sleep has been replaced with standing/screaming. It's been terrible. I THINK we are on the tail end of this experience. I hope. I hope.
She is working on putting on her own coat, socks and shoes. I'd say coat may happen this month which is perfect timing for me.
She likes to run up to you say BOO ahhhhhhhhh! Then run away. Over and over.
She has learned to kick. Unfortunately, in addition to kicking balls, she kicks Phoebe and the dog.
We set up a puppet tent in the living room. She likes to have all her toys and books in it. There is little room to actually sit.
She shakes your hand to make a deal.
She counts one, two, three then jumps in the pool. She also lays on my shoulder and kicks saying kick kick kick the entire time.
Meredith finds it quite funny to run away laughing during diaper changes and shoe time.
She says beep beep beep, then walks backwards. We taught her this awhile ago, but now she beeps herself. Hilarious.
When she coughs, she fake coughs an extra six times or until you ask if she's ok. After you ask, the coughing amazingly ends.
Like Phoebe, Meredith jumps for joy. Literally jumps for joy. I hope they never stop doing this.
Meredith is hilarious, mischievous and very smart. She has a giant personality for a tiny person.

No comments:
Post a Comment