Thursday, November 12, 2015

PCC - 3 Years 4 Months

Here's Phoebe's monthly recap.
Phoebe started crying hysterically when her teacher said she was putting bugs (spiders) in her hair for Halloween. Hmm...perhaps I may have gone a little too far instilling the fear of lice in my child...

When another child is being ridiculous and/or bossy, Phoebe has started to antagonize them. I.e someone told her she couldn't be a cat. She looked at them and said meow meow. Every 10 minutes or so I heard meow meow. I couldn't help but laugh. She got her point across without getting upset. So MEOW meow to you.

She likes to work on "her letters". She practices writing her name over and over. The letters are not in the correct order yet, but she is trying very hard. 

Mom - I will help you in 2 seconds
Phoebe - OK. 1. 2. Ready
Mom - Seriously? 

"Dad I am going to squeeze all the blood out of you." What?! What have you been watching on tv?!

If Meredith is crying, I always know if Phoebe was involved because she holds her ears in preparation for screaming. 

Her dad is her favorite playmate. He plays dollhouse quite well :)

Doctor checkups are still her favorite pastime. Her doctor kit actual is wearing out. 

Whenever I see Phoebe's teachers, they say...she is just so fun. It's true. Phoebe is fun. She likes parties, laughter, adventure and friends. Go go go go. Play play play. Sleep.


No comments: