Saturday, December 26, 2015

MMC - 20 Months

Meredith is 20 Months old!

We have had quite a few months of bad sleep/screaming. My once easy to go to bed, now takes 45 minutes.

She also gets up at 5:15 am. Yes. 5:15 am. I refuse to be upright at 5:15. I lay in the bed in her room until 6:30. If she lays with me great. Her other option is to play with toys while I sleep. She dislikes this arrangement. I do not care :)

Meredith holds her arms open and says HUG! Hard to be upset when she does that move. (Even at 5:15 am)

She loves butterfly kisses. She removes your eye glasses, says butterfly and laughs.

When we leave the house, I scream bye Chip!  And now so does Meredith. 20 months, calls her dad by his first name. Funny.

Meredith pulls her stool all over the kitchen. She's quick and naughty. Knives, stove, water, garbage disposal...all her favorite toys.

She is the first to find the elf on the shelf. She screams Phoebe Phoebe Phoebe until someone recognizes her discovery.

She coughs until you ask if she's OK. If you do not ask, she will go on and on and on. I know...I let her on occasion. She never bores of fake coughing.

When I run the vacuum, she storms into the room, throws up a stop signal and screams STOP NO! 

She has a Barney obsession.

She spits loudly like she is chewing tobacco in the hills of West Virginia. Give her a tin can. 

If you hear her counting 1....2..... you better go see what she is about to do. Usually it's a dismount of some sort. 

When we pull into the swimming pool parking lot she screams kick kick kick kick! 

That sums up our wee one this month. 

No comments: