Wednesday, October 14, 2015

PCC - 3 Years 3 Months

Here is Phoebe's monthly synopsis.

Mom: What did you do at school today.
 Phoebe: I will tell you after dinner.
Mom: Can I have a hug?
Phoebe: After breakfast.
She withholds everything until after she has been fed? I swear we feed her.

Phoebe: Dad you smell.
Dad: What?! Like what?
Phoebe: Like a wall.
SILENCE.......

Mom: Get your hands our of your tookus!
Phoebe: WHY?!
Mom: Because what comes out of that end? Poop perhaps.
(Processing processing processing)
Phoebe: Poo hands!  Poo hands! Mommmmmmm! I need to wash my hands!  
Life lesson learned. Check.

Most sentences start with "Can I tell you something..." or "Can I show you something...."

Phoebe randomly states a fact and then says "isn't that so SILLY!" 

She loves hosting parties. I have decided not to tell her too early about people coming over. If she knows about a party, she tries setting up 3 days in advance. When people leave, she cries. It is so hard to say goodbye.

Phoebe's gymnastics coach adores her. She often says Phoebe could run the class in her absence. I bet she could too... she likes positions of authority, you see.

She takes swim lessons 3 days a week. She is becoming quite confident in the water...Hopefully, by next summer we will have a safe swimmer.

We went to a water park hotel 3 months ago. She tells everyone we meet..."we went to Great Wolf Lodge" as if we returned yesterday. She asks every day if we can go back. Uh. Next year maybe....maybe... We can go on other vacations, friend!

She continues to love all things medical. When we went for a flu shot, the nurse forgot about us. After 45 minutes of waiting, I lost my patience and said we were leaving. Oh no...Phoebe would NOT leave until she got her shot. Say what?! She also complained Meredith received a more thorough checkup. Ha.

She is thriving at preschool. As soon as we get to the door she forgets I exist. When I pick her up, she complains about leaving. 

Here's our hilarious ball of energy.
 We love you Phoebe Claire!

No comments: