Monday, September 21, 2015

MMC - 17 Months

Meredith is 17 months! Her maturity continues to amuse us. 

Meredith pulls the stool over to reach the light switch. Lights on. Lights off. Lights on.... Unfortunately, she also does this with the toaster oven. If we all perish in a fire....Meredith is to blame.

If I turn on the mixer, both kids grab their aprons and fight for the right to bake.

At bedtime, Meredith drinks 1/2 a bottle, signs all done, I ask if she is ready for bed, she says yes and into the crib she goes. Viola mission accomplished. So so awesome. 5 minutes tops.

Meredith freaks if her shoe is untied. The world must stop turning until her shoes are both safety tied. I often pull the car over just to tie them. The complaints are that loud.

She finds swatting bugs hilarious. She often does it, just so she can giggle.

She likes to give people food. Don't pretend to eat it...She will pry your hand open to check.

When she coughs, she uses a napkin to cover her mouth. Chip thinks she suffered from "consumption" in her prior life.

Meredith whacks you in the head, laughs then quickly follows up with a super hug and a wet kiss. Hmm. I think Phoebe did the same.

She does NOT like dropping Phoebe off at school. She cries and reaches for her until I run out of the building. She never did this at Phoebe's old school. It's so sad.

We love you wee one!
?

No comments: