Phoebe is very amusing these days. This is a frequent conversation in our house:
SEE ME?! MOMMY SEE ME?!
Yes, I see you.
SEE MY BACK?
Uh. Why? But yes. I see your back.
SEE MY FOOT?!
What the....
Yes, I see you.
SEE MY BACK?
Uh. Why? But yes. I see your back.
SEE MY FOOT?!
What the....
Phoebe is having a bit of a tough time using her words. She throws a tantrum first. Then she tries to tell us what she wants. It has been a frustrating couple of weeks for everyone.
She often does things just to get in trouble. The other day she was climbing on the table. I chose to ignore it. She did it again. I ignored it. She ran over and made Meredith cry. After she was positive I was watching... she quickly climbed on the table again. SERIOUSLY KID!
Phoebe has night terrors during which she screams, cries, kicks and thrashes. We try to comfort her during the episodes but she is not awake. She will grow out of them eventually.. We hope!
When you ask her to help you. She says YES, SURE! And runs off to complete her task.
She throws her dirty clothes down the laundry chute. Then she gets a flashlight to look down the chute. Then..we have to go in the basement to look as well. Very fascinating to a two year old.
Phoebe has mastered clothing and night diaper removal. She now wears her pajamas zipped backwards. Yeah. Much cleaner.
She likes to hide in our bed from lions, tigers, dogs and her teacher Subha.
She likes when she discovers a match. Matches! Matches!
She loves gymnastics class. She often sticks her legs in the air and says SEE ME!
What we most love about our little ball of fire are also the reasons we are so tired.
Here are the pictures from the last month
Bedhead PJ pics. My favorite.
Dino PJs. Superhero cape. Horse. Muy bueno.
Phoebe hosts a daily floor party. She is very particular about the setup.
No comments:
Post a Comment