Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MMC - 6 Months

Meredith is 6 Months Old!

She is sitting on her own and is very pleased about it. Toys keep her amused for a longer period of time. 

She can drink out of a straw. 50 percent of the liquid gets swallowed. 50 percent lands on the tray. It is still a work in progress.

Meredith feeds herself. I give her a pouch and she takes control. I think this kid may just go ahead and raise herself. 

She demands full participation in the day's activities. "Nobody puts baby in the corner"

First thing out of Phoebe's mouth in the morning is TOUCH THE BABY! I WILL HOLD HER! Meredith then yanks her hair.. and everyone cries. Rinse repeat everyday.

She likes to hold your hand when she is falling asleep. 

I started putting clips in her wild hair. I had to talk Chip into this new do. He is on board now.

She laughs when you laugh. 
She talks if you talk to her. 

She is still a mommy's girl. Our poor babysitter gets quite an earful. 

Now for this months pictures






No comments: