Phoebe starts her day off singing, very loudly. She does not call for me until the clock says 7:00... but that does not stop the loud loud LOUD singing. My favorite song she belts out is Happy Birthday. I wake up thinking it is my birthday every single day.
She has started to ask "what's that sound?!" Or "Mommy what happpppened?" I like that. I have all the patience in the world for those questions.
Her baby dolls come everywhere with us. We allow it... because who doesn't love a little girl pushing a baby carriage?
PARENTING CONFESSION: When I anticipate a hard day... I dress Phoebe in her cutest clothes. Why? To regulate any two year old parenting frustration that may present. I am a more patient parent this way.
She says "it is sunny TODAY!" while putting on her sunglasses. Or "it is cold TODAY!" while putting on a hat. It makes her sound like a little old lady.
She loves using scissors. She gets frustrated and ends up ripping more than cutting. But she LOVES scissors. And glue.
She likes to load the dishwasher and help pick up dog poop. Awesome. I hate those jobs.
She opens the door and screams for the dog. PENNY! Penny ignores me. She comes running for Phoebe.
She opens the door and screams for the dog. PENNY! Penny ignores me. She comes running for Phoebe.
Mid-sentence Phoebe will pause, put up her hand in a stop motion and.. do a somersault. What other time in life will that happen? No one pauses for a somersault as an adult. We should.
On that note. Here is this month's pictures.
(Don't worry, just a Chip bone bruise)
No comments:
Post a Comment