Meredith is five months!
She seems much older to me. It may be the hair... Or the fact she is the second child. Not sure. She is very alert and interested in the world around her.
She grabs your face, turns your head and open mouth kisses on the cheek. Sometimes she gives a little lick too.
She wants to be part of the action at all times. Which means, I am rarely without a baby in my arms. My right bicep is AWESOME.
Meredith has had three hair cuts in her short life. I took her to my salon for the last one. I felt very silly. Really? She's an infant. However, she was rocking a crazy mullet. I did not feel comfortable cutting it myself.
All kidding aside. We love her hair. It is an icebreaker with strangers. Everyone loves to talk about it.
Meredith enjoys story time. She listens to the librarian more than Phoebe does. She likes turn the pages in the books.
She has a very healthy appetite. She is eating a jar of food twice a day.
She rolls now. When she is on her tummy, she gets frustrated because she wants to crawl. (I am NOT ready for her to crawl)
No teeth yet.
Meredith talks a lot. blah blah blah blah blah. We are going to have a loud house.
When she eats, she strokes my arm, my face, my hand. Her hand just wanders around aimlessly.
WE SOLVED THE CAR PROBLEM!!! HOORAY!!!
-New Seat
-Tilted up to almost sitting position (pretty sure not the safest... but neither is us running the car off the road)
-Feet Piano
-New Toys
-BINKIE
The last one is the most exciting to me. Say what you will about pacifiers. I NEED them. It is the only way to control my childrens' emotions...
-Middle of the night wake up. Binkie in. See ya.
-Oh you are upset? Here's a binkie.
-Long car ride. Here a binkie and a blanket NAP TIME.
BINKIE CONTROL.
-Middle of the night wake up. Binkie in. See ya.
-Oh you are upset? Here's a binkie.
-Long car ride. Here a binkie and a blanket NAP TIME.
BINKIE CONTROL.
Meredith is a happy baby. She goes with the flow without much argument.
Now here are this month's pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment