Meredith is 7 months!
She is freakishly strong. She can pick up objects that weigh as much as she does.
When Meredith is about to fall asleep, her temperature goes up 10 degrees and she sweats profusely. This is when I know it is bedtime.
She snorts at us when she is displeased. If you snort back at her, she thinks it is hilarious.
She is standing with assistance.
When she gets excited her head (hair) bobs like a chicken. We call her the crazy chicken.
If she doesn't want to be put down, she straightens her body and will not sit.
If a stranger talks to her directly, she puts on a very dramatic pouty lip crying fit.
She is not the best sleeper. She gets an 11:00 bottle from Chip AND wakes me up at least once. I know I should be tougher but... its just easier to nurse her to sleep.
Meredith is a happy baby. She makes a lot of noise, but rarely cries.
Here is our 7 month old
1 comment:
THAT HAIR! I seriously can not get over all that hair. She looks like a little doll. And of course, Phoebe is as adorable as can be....
I think I've said this before, but seriously, your mom does not age! Then again, neither have you!
Love seeing your sweet family.
Post a Comment