Friday, December 5, 2014

PCC - 2 Years 5 Months

In the morning she screams "Mom, my hair is crazy! It's crazy. BRUSH IT!"

Everyday she asks "Where's Phoebe going?" And then requires a full schedule rundown. Weekly schedule is preferred.

She is into dumping things. She asks before she dumps... but if you say no. She does it anyways.

While scribbling she states.. "I am working on my art." Ahh. I can see that.

Our house layout allows for circular running patterns. Phoebe screams "Try to catch me!!" Then Phoebe, Chip and the dog run around in circles screaming. Not sure we set great examples around these parts...

She likes to pack her "pack pack" (backpack)

Her Christmas list is awesome.
1. Hotdog
2. Pants
3. Cake

She likes to glue things.

Every morning she eats a red cereal bar or a blue cereal bar. She uses the matching red or blue scissors to open it. Do not try to help. (Or try to offer anything else for breakfast)

Speaking of help... one day this statement will be a good thing right? "I am helping youuuuuuu!"

Her newest gem. She does something naughty and quickly follows up with a "I need a hug" or a "I love my family". Sneaky pete.

She feeds her baby in a very realistic way. See picture below.

She's funny. She's sneaky. She's smart. And we love her.

May I present Ms. P.







No comments: