Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Babymoooooon - 32 Weeks

Winter has been hard on the soul this year. 
Chip and I decided to escape the below zero temps before #2 joins our family. 

My mom watched Phoebe while we were away. I left post-it notes with directions on every available space in the house. And a 2" binder filled with directions, menus, schedules etc. We called her on skype every night. We survived our separation, but were ready to come home.

My requirements for a babymoon
1. Warm
2. Far enough away that I couldn't back out at the last minute....
3. No activities except sit, lay and eat. 
4. Sleep late. (granted I got up at 7:30 every morning... but at least it was MY choice to get up) 

We headed to Turks and Caicos. 
Our biggest worries in life:
Swim in the pool or ocean? Eat on the beach or the veranda? 
Drink rum or beer? Chip's concern not mine =(
It was a glorious much needed vacation. 



 I cannot believe I am posting a pregnant bathing suit picture. 
Oh well..... Here's all 32 weeks of pregnant glory




No comments: