Wednesday, March 19, 2014

35 Weeks - Baby #2

Excuse the toilet picture...... It was the only place at work with a mirror. 

35 Weeks Baby #2
This baby is very high and very far out.
She is much more active than Phoebe.
I can feel limbs and elbows, whereas I could only feel Phoebe's tooshie.
I think she has Chips height. Good for her. Bad for my organs.

It's getting much harder to chase Phoebe around all day. This kid never slows down. I am overwhelmed going to large places like grocery store, Target, Home Depot.  We spend our days together at the Children's Museum or the library. They are small and manageable (translation: I can trap her in a small place and sit on my rump). When I come home... I like to tell Chip I am the mother of the year =) 

Chip is in panic mode trying to put together the baby's room. We are hoping to be ready by next week so I can start washing and organizing. eek. eek. EEEEEEK. 

I am hoping to make it until April 20.... Did I mention ths baby feels HUGE!

#2                                                         Phoebe


MY little friend is having flashbacks when I bring down the baby stuff. Hopefully, this is not a foreshadowing of future problems.

No comments: