I must say... looking back at these pictures. Phoebe had quite the week
Dad bought a new camera! Phoebe was forced to pose for pictures
P.S her socks DO MATCH the butterfly applique!
Belly Trumpet
I've got moves you've never seen before
Phoebe went to the pool for the second time. She cannot get in yet of course but soon!! I cannot wait.
Phoebe's friend Quinnlyn came to visit
They watched TV (not really)
We saw a band.
We fed the ducks
and took lots of pictures
(because we have a new camera... ).
That completes our photo tour of Phoebe's life.
















2 comments:
The pictures do look awesome with the new camera! And Quinnlyn loved her visit. Soon enough they'll actually be entertaining each other.
JEN....Love all the pics of Phoebe (and you and Chip too). She is just so beautiful and I love her perfectly round head. I can't wait to meet her. Please come visit soon. Phoebe told me she can't wait to visit napa. Love you guys.
Post a Comment