The other night; Chip was laying in my lap, Phoebe was cuddled on my chest and the dog was under my feet. I was reading The Velveteen Rabbit to everyone.
Quite picturesque isn't it.
Quite picturesque isn't it.
However, I must admit briefly thinking;
Why is everyone touching me at the same time?!!!
Chip said, welcome to motherhood and the next 18 years of personal space invasion.
=) I will take it.
Other things that happened this week.
-We are going on a DATE! Phoebe is staying with Nana. Yay!
-After a shopping incident ended in tears, I started running.
I HATE running, but I HATE maternity pants even more.
I sure missed exercising. It really makes me a happier person.







3 comments:
I love all your updates and I love Phoebe! She is so cute and beautiful. Lots of kisses from me.
She is so precious Jen~ Yes, exercise (or just time alone for yourself) is a MUST!
I can't wait to see her again! She has already changed so much.
Post a Comment