Miss Phoebe Claire is now one month old. She is adapting well to her surroundings.
I have finally gotten a grip, with the help of Chip.
I am now a functioning person; running errands and showering!
Phoebe makes horrendous barnyard animal sounds, all night long. Only at night.... Honk, grunt, snort, oink oink. For the sanity of myself, Chip and the dog, Phoebe got evicted from our room. The move was fully supported by the pediatrician upon hearing Miss Piggy in action.
Chip also started giving her the last feeding via (pumped) bottle! Wahoooo!! That means I get to sleep from 10:30 - 4:00 am. That right there is PURE bliss!!
So things are going pretty well as we enter month two.




1 comment:
The animal sounds are great! That way she can sleep in her own room and you don't have to worry that she is still breathing. I think that fear took me about 2 months to get over. They are just so small! Everything scared me!
Post a Comment