Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wedding Preview

I do not have many pictures at this point.

I will be sure to do a full recap which include such highlights as the ministers near no show...
Though I am lacking photos, our backup photographer (friend)  is not.
Enjoy. More to come!

Perfect day.
Perfect husband.
I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding day.





Let's also take a quick look how the night ended.
Completely normal. Right?

4 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

Congrats Jennifer!! You looked beautiful and my sister said it was such a wonderful day. Couldn't be happier for you guys.

Amy and Chad said...

Congratulations! You look absolutely stunning. Chip is one lucky man. Wishing you guys a lifetime of love and laughter.

Hillary said...

Congrats Jennifer and Chip. You look amazing. What the....Green Man came to the wedding. I love it! Cheers.

JuliE said...

The dance floor looks AWESOME in that picture... live and in person I gotta say it made me feel a bit drunk to look at... like I was walking on lightning bugs.