Scenario: Chip is researching appliances in his office. I am lying on the office floor semi-listening. Penny is running around downstairs doing who knows what and making a lot of noise while doing it. I see a shadow. What the heck! I run into the bedroom and hide under the safety of the covers.
Only then do I scream "THERE'S A BAT IN THE HOUSE!"
Chip locates the bat and it is HUGE. Luckily it flew into the guest bedroom. Unlucky for Chip, the bat did not read the how to be a bat manual and is dive bombing low to the ground. Chip crawls to the door over the garage and opens it. He then slips out the connecting bathroom door.
Ten minutes later. No sign of a bat.
That my friends, is how one gets a GIANT bat out of your house in five minutes. This was much quicker than the other rodent situation. It's wild kingdom around these parts.
(My wedding dress was in that room, I am still a little concerned it may have bat poop on it)
P.S My college roommate had a bat in her room. I told her that it's quite possible she received a bite in her sleep and now has rabies. She believed me and went to the doctors to check for rabies. She is a doctor now. A not so smart doctor sometimes. (She doesn't read this blog. Hi Tarin)
No comments:
Post a Comment