Saturday, March 24, 2018

MMC - 3 Years 11 Months

MEREDITH: I flushed my poop. And it went [rapid hand motions] shhhhh swirl swirl shhhhh swirl swirl......all the way down to the FISHIES🐋. 
MOM: gross.

Typical. At a minute clinic trip for Phoebe on vacation, Meredith cracked open a bag of chips and pretended she was watching Finding Nemo. Not stressed at all.

From the corner of my eye, I spy Meredith spitting in her sister's shoe.
MOM: What the heck was that!
MEREDITH: What? I just had to spit.
Mom: no.no.no

MEREDITH: Mom! She looks just like YOU!! (See picture of creepy doll below)
MOM: That is it. You are out of the will.
(And seriously, a Marie Osmond modeling doll..why does this exist?)

MOM: I just don't want to wipe tooshies anymore.
MEREDITH: Everyone has jobs they must do. 
MOM: Grrrr.

MEREDITH: I'm inviting you to my dance recital. I'm going to be on a big stage. You can even bring a beer if you want.

Meredith picked an easter egg in a prize drawing and won herself a party! AWESOME. BUT we do not have friend birthday parties until age 5. So phoebe and meredith are having an unbirthday party next month! Happy non birthday!

Likes: Ballet, swimming, baby dolls, telling people what to do, butts.

Dislikes: Being told what to do. Going to bed. 

Meredith is an emotional child. She doesn't like being corrected, but really likes doing things she knows she shouldn't. She is quick with a hug after a cry fest.

New foods: nutella cliff bars and strawberry applesauce.











































No comments: