MOM: (pretends to feel it) sure is.
PHOEBE: I know you didn't feel it. I didn't wipe my bum with it yet. I promise! FEEL IT. Now. MOM: I don't believe you.🙄
105 fever (double ear infection):
PHOEBE: I feel like I'm in the TV!
PHOEBE: I feel like I am ACTUALLY the elf on the shelf
PHOEBE'S TEACHER: Phoebe hung in there today but I could tell she was not 100%. She told me she was still recovering. Boy I missed that girl!
****Phoebe's teacher is the BEST!
DAD: Jeez. Don't do that
PHOEBE: Don't say Jesus like that.
DAD: Uh. I didn't say Jesus.
PHOEBE: Jeez is short for Jesus.
DAD: WHO have you been talking to?
MEREDITH: I'm making a santa list. What do you want for Christmas?
PHOEBE: You to stop copying me.
MEREDITH: No no not possible.
PHOEBE: Ok. I want my whole family to be together.
MEREDITH: Not SO fast there.. Nope. Not possible. Must be a toy. Like a new hair style... I'll write that down. I am writing lots of words. Lots of woooooorrds
PARENTS: UMMM...cool the romance novel commentary. Thanks in advance.
PHOEBE: I think I will start calling my butt my accoutrement.
Phoebe activities: swimming, girl scout Daisies, gymnastics
Phoebe's likes: creating vignettes for her dolls, drawing pictures with intricate story lines, playing with Meredith, sounding out words, all things Asian, McDonald's, Target, money, hotel rooms.
Phoebe's dislikes: eating dinner without touching people, sleeping, cleaning up toys.












































No comments:
Post a Comment