Phoebe is now a kindergartner! We were warned she may be tired and crabby the first month. That has not been the case. She comes home with an insane amount of energy. She loves everything about school.
First Day of kindergarten synopsis:
1. I misspelled DOCTOR on her sign. I reshot it...but it's not as funny or cute.
2. When asked what she disliked on her "how to care for your child" paper... She loudly declared I HATE Donald Trump.
3. She drew excessive hearts for her new crush.
4. Then she inappropriately threw herself at him in line.
***This should be a hilarious year. ***
(I SWEAR WE DO NOT DISCUSS POLITICS IN FRONT OF HER. SHE JUST REALLY DISLIKES HIM.)
She wrote me a note for the very first time!
It said "GO"
I praised her like any proud mother would.
Then she informs me....
"It means GO get me pizza"
PHOEBE: Mom, your pants smell like the chimpanzee room at the zoo.
MOM: Guess it's time to wash these pants. And ps it's the ORANGUTAN room smarty pants
Teacher message: Today after Ms. Garcar pulled the tiger paws for the week and Phoebe realized her name wasn't pulled she said, "Why didn't I get a tiger paw? I'm a curious questioner". She just simply makes me laugh every day
**Tiger paws are school wide model student certificates**
Her daily job at school is to wake up the kids from nap. When asked why this was her job, she looked at me "because I am loud." Yup. Sure are.
PHOEBE: There is so much bird poop on the ground. It's like the whole world is one giant bird toilet.
Likes: kinetic sand, playdoh, dolls that pee, blindbags, money, chores that get her money, Target, drawing, riding her bike to school, her boyfriends Colton, Evan and Eddie.
Activities: Swimming. (More to be added soon)


























No comments:
Post a Comment