Our wee friend is starting to challenge her sister in the wit contest. Her humor and line delivery is coming along quite nicely.
MEREDITH: Mom, hold my stinky feet.
MOM: Never going to happen.
MEREDITH: Oh it's HAPPENING.
MOM: What is wrong with you?
MEREDITH: You are driving too fast.
MOM: That guy was trying to cut me off and I didn't like it.
MEREDITH: Let's cut off his legs!
MOM: I think that's a bit drastic (and not a normal 3 yr old thought.)
MOM: Why can't you wipe your own tookus?!!
MEREDITH: Because it is just too far away MOM!
MOM: Please come up with a better excuse.
"Mom, I like to sleep when I dance...When the song is over, I wake up!" = Trance Dance
MEREDITH: Mom pretend I'm a nice person.
MOM: UH. What are you normally.
MEREDITH: A human being.
MOM: I am speechless.
THERAPY NEW FOOD!
Too bad it's a freaking twizzler...Not a strawberry or piece of chicken. Teeny tiny baby steps.
Likes: Ice cream, little dora, barbies, jumping in muddy puddles, picking out her own outfits, trying to get people to leave her jewelry in their wills.
Dislikes: being forced to do anything, baths, her sister talking to her when she wakes up.
Next up... preschool.






















No comments:
Post a Comment