Sunday, July 9, 2017

PCC - 5 Years

"It's HARD work earning money for your family" referring to her lemonade stand.

"I am having some fun.... but not a lot.....  (5 sec pause.) WHO WANTS TO DO IT AGAIN?!" Activity: new slip n slide

PHOEBE: Can I have a vitamin.
MOM: Sure eat that cereal bar so your tummy doesn't get upset with the vitamin.
PHOEBE: I ate this AM
MOM: That was too long ago.
PHOEBE: But I didn't poop... So technically it's still in there....
MOM: Hmm. Logical.

"Mom...We are sorta in love..." discussing her new friend Eddie.

"Mom these are currently my favorite things:
Dinosaurs
Chicken nuggets
dolls
Leaves. I love leaves
Purple flowers
Playing tag
Fixing toilets with dad"

Scene: Phoebe insists Chip take her to buy flowers for my birthday
CHIP: Buy these. We need shade plants.
PHOEBE: No. Those do not inspire me
*Other shoppers flash questioning glances. Inspire?*
PHOEBE to cashier: Now these inspire me!

For Phoebe's fifth birthday, we hosted the great summer "faux" campout! Face painting, pinata, tents, canteens, flashlights, s'mores, worms of the candy kind. In attendance Chris, Hank, Charlie, Colton, Harper, Eloise, Jack, Alex, Evelyn, Beckham, Charlie S, Meredith, Caroline, Evan.

The day after her party she asked how long until she was 6. I informed her that next year will be a smaller birthday. She informed me... we already had all the camping party supplies. It will be easy next time...so why not? Logic on point darn it. 

Here's our 5 year old!


No comments: