MOM, WHY DOES THAT OLD LADY WALK FUNNY?
OOH THAT PERSON IS STINKY.
Golly...I wish she had an inside voice.
One morning, Meredith drew pictures of toilets and taped them on every door. I tried telling her people may get confused. She didn't care.
P.s Why do both kids include toilets in their art?
Meredith started a new SOS play therapy for feeding.
-She's working on touching foods, painting with food, smelling, licking and (gasp) spitting foods.
-Her first appointment she drew a puddle of pee. Urine artwork is always a good first impression.
-Meredith adores her therapist. Crossing our fingers she can get through to Meredith.
SHE ATE A DONUT! AND ICE CREAM! Yes, it is not health food. But donuts are close to bread. This is the first item of this texture she's chosen to bite, chew and swallow! As for ice cream, prior to surgery it was too cold for her to eat. The texture was right, but when it got lodged in her esophagus it was painful.
On vacation she started appearing at my bedside with a flashlight "is it morning time momma?!" I'm working on breaking this behavior. No way. Stay in your room kid.
"NEVER!" Meredith's new way to reply to all requests from us. It's equal parts funny and aggravating.
"I win! I get a trophy because I am the coolest and the fastest"
Meredith likes: scissors, tape, drawing, jumping, screeching, her bff coco, barbies, being offended by lots of stuff, hide n go seek, cuddling, giving people fake presents, and you tube kids.
Meredith's current diet (Not shown, cookies and cheeze its)
































No comments:
Post a Comment