Here is this month's episode of Miss Phoebe's life.
Phoebe: Daddy says we should drive fast enough to have fun. But not fast enough to get a big ticket.
Mom: What?! That's not good advice. I'll be teaching you how to drive.
Mom: What?! That's not good advice. I'll be teaching you how to drive.
Phoebe: Mom I'm all out of love.
Mom: (No answer because I'm upstairs)
Phoebe: Don't you care about LOVE?!
Mom: (No answer because I'm upstairs)
Phoebe: Don't you care about LOVE?!
At pickup
Phoebe's Teacher: Phoebe was happy, creative, smart, followed directions............. TODAY."
Phoebe's Teacher: Phoebe was happy, creative, smart, followed directions............. TODAY."
Me: So every other day she's less than optimal?
Phoebe: Mom when I get home can I draw up a blueprint for a birdhouse. Then dad and I can build it. OK?
Phoebe was running ahead of us. We frantically yelled STOP over and over.She turned around and calmly informed us...
"You see I need a minute for my feet to slow down."
Chip: There aren't a lot of cars here tonight?
Phoebe: That's because everyone is tired and lazy.
Phoebe's teacher pulled me aside and said "Phoebe knows A LOT about sea life! Every time someone asks me a question like, do turtles have teeth? I tell them I will look it up... and then Phoebe pops up out of nowhere and delivers the answer... " Thank you Octonauts + Leappad.
No comments:
Post a Comment