Monday, April 11, 2016

PCC - 3 Years 9 Months

Chip, Meredith and I all had doctors appointments last week. Phoebe was quite displeased she did not get to see the Dr too. She asked me to make her an appointment..."just 'cause that's not fair mom." What? 

She and Meredith are completely obsessed with toothpaste. The fight over how much toothpaste consumed is completely ridiculous. 

Phoebe's secret superhero weapon: freeze ray coming out of her tookus..... She screams "FREEZE RAY!" and then she assumes a squat position (see reference below in green shirt). 
Ahhhhh. Run away!

Phoebe comes home from school covered head to toe in mud. She says her friends like to play in the mud with her. Yet I observe her friends leaving school ultra clean. 

"I lost my marbles mom. Can you find them for me?"

She LOVES pretending to be inanimate objects. It's so weird and so hilarious. 
"Dad pretend I am a table. I'm for sale and you are buying me... Now take me home and put a magazine on me." 
WHAT...?

Phoebe - Mom!! (From the bathroom)
Mom - WHAT!! 
Phoebe - My tookus is making all sorts of funny noises
Mom- Jeeze Phoebe. Nice. 

She never runs out of energy. 
She never runs out of words. 
She still naps. Yay! 
She goes to bed at 8. But reads until 10.

We love our energizer bunny. 


No comments: