Phoebe LOVES mall pretzel bites. She frantically asks for money and buys them all by herself. She will not share...but she will buy you your own.
At a restaurant recently, she discovered she was really good at hanging a spoon from her nose. She thought the restaurant spoons were magical...so she tried to steal them. As she walked to the door they fell out of her pockets. Nice...
Though Phoebe was potty trained before she was 2, we did not night time train. She was in a crib until recently, so it was pointless. I started giving her donuts if she wakes up dry. It's amazing...she's dry all the time now. I may have been played by a 3 yr old.
Speaking of the above donut run...we are late to school because of this 75 percent of the time. She walks directly to her teacher and tells on me (With glee.) I AM LATE to school because I went to the donut shop. Shhhhhhhh! Not an acceptable reason to be late!
We have house rules. Ask her. She will list them for you.
1. Don't scratch your tooshie.
2. Don't pick your nose
3. Don't spit
4. Don't dress your doggie up.
Phoebe saw an ironing board. She screamed MOM look it is a surf board! Uh... hmm. So you have never seen one of these?
She makes up songs that usually include EVERYDAY EVERYDAY EVERYDAY.. then she screams them loudly.
We saw an old lady crossing the street with a walker very slowly. Phoebe noticed..so I went into a long monologue about caring/helping the elderly. I was feeling pretty good about seizing the teaching moment. Phoebe then exclaims..."WE HAVE A SUPER OLD TOILET!" Parenting fail.
She makes up songs that usually include EVERYDAY EVERYDAY EVERYDAY.. then she screams them loudly.
We saw an old lady crossing the street with a walker very slowly. Phoebe noticed..so I went into a long monologue about caring/helping the elderly. I was feeling pretty good about seizing the teaching moment. Phoebe then exclaims..."WE HAVE A SUPER OLD TOILET!" Parenting fail.
Phoebe what do ducks eat?
I don't know...Let's ask Google.
Oh Google...what would we do without you?
Phoebe likes to play dr, cowboys, fly kites, draw flowers, rainbows, write her name, work on her letters, puzzles, play with her dad.


No comments:
Post a Comment