Meredith is four months!
Height - 80th percentile
Weight - 50th percentile
Head - 90th percentile
Weight - 50th percentile
Head - 90th percentile
Meredith is much more vocal this month.
She laughs when you laugh. Which makes you laugh even harder because she has this fantastic old person chuckle.
Her car riding skills are subpar.... we thought it was her car seat. For 2 glorious days, car silence. Then back to screaming at the top of her lungs. Grrrrr.
Due to above problem.. I am getting a lot of tickets. My desire to get the heck out of the car supersedes my desire to obey the law.
Meredith doesn't mind being smothered by Phoebe. Every morning Phoebe asks to hold her and makes me take a picture. I have lots of blurry bed head pictures.
She is very engaged. She only wants to sit up. Bouncy seats are pretty much gone now. Being alone is still not her favorite thing. Which means I always have a baby (or 2) in my arms. Who needs the gym. My biceps are getting a workout!
She gets up at least twice a night. I am hoping we are nearing the end of this soon... I am pooped.
Chip and I have at least one monthly date pre-scheduled. We are attempting to relearn adult conversation and proper (slow) eating techniques.
4 months and all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment