Thursday, July 24, 2014

MM 3 Months

Meredith sleeps all morning while Phoebe and I hang out. Then like clockwork, her eyes open as soon as Phoebe goes down for a nap. I have mixed feelings about this.... MOMMY IS TIRED! But I am also glad to be able to give Phoebe her time too. I will call this Baby shifts.

Meredith laughs when you pump her legs. She thinks gas is funny I guess. (she is right.. whoops did I really type that?)

She is a huge cuddler. She works very hard to get her head situated just so under my chin. Then she promptly falls asleep. She is also a bit of a mommy's girl.

We finally decided swaddling would work for Meredith. She has not been sleeping in her crib. She has been sleeping with me in bed.... on my chest. I know bad bad bad mom... But it was the only way she would sleep. Enter the swaddle. Enter the Crib. AMEN SISTER! Well not perfect yet, she stays in the crib until 4:00 am then I give up. In my defense.. Phoebe gets up at 6:00.

Her hair is still a mystery. Inside it is brown... Outside auburn. It also sticks up in every direction. She sports a wild wild head of hair.

Meredith loves to watch Phoebe, look at trees and kick her ball off the bouncy seat.

She does NOT like being alone. She can sense if she is in a room by herself and voices her displeasure. The dog will need to start sleeping in her room.

When there are to many people around, she goes to sleep. Fake sleep.... Because if I put her down she is suddenly wide awake. Fake sleeper.

She screams for me. SCREAMS! The moment I enter her eyesight, she flashes a gummy grin. Seems both of my girls do this. No respect for mom around here.

Meredith makes great baby noises. She can coo with the best of them. She smiles when you smile at her. Her eyes are sunshine eyes when happy.

 I was expecting a much harder transition to two kids. She is the polar opposite of Phoebe. Both in looks and personality. They work well together.

Now onto the pictures









No comments: