Meredith is is a very sleepy baby. Except after 10:30 when I take a snooze before the next feeding. At that time, she harasses her dad something fierce. Poor Chip. Phoebe did the same thing.
She is starting to smile at us.
Her favorite place to be is on my chest sleeping. I am sleeping with her in the bed in her room. Someday she will be transferred to her crib... and me back to my own bed. Right now separate makes a happier household.
The jury is still out on the hair color. It is the source of endless hours of fascination for everyone. It is currently brown with red roots. Eyebrows are red. I am voting auburn. But we shall see.
She sleeps a lot. She is pretty content unless hungry or gassy. She rarely cries.
We are eating every 3 hours. Nighttime. 10:30, 1:30, 4:30, 7:00
As a family we are functioning very well this time around. It's crazy with 2 under 2... But I think we are handling it well. Even better than we did with one. Mostly because... Meredith is a dream baby.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness - ALL that hair! What a love~
Post a Comment