Phoebe has been accident free since we started intense potty training. The only issue... I am doing naked training. If I put her in big girl undies.... we have accidents. She seems to think they work like diapers. The other issue.. She cannot pull down panties. um.. BUT in her birthday suit we are POTTY TRAINED... Any words of wisdom on this one?
On the above note. She has consumed about a million sweets now. I did not anticipate so many pees a day. Perhaps her kidney's should be checked. Who goes pee 20 times a day?!
We discovered Yo Gabba Gabba this month. We both love it. We dance. We dance a lot.
She loves the swimming pool. She is amazed she gets to play in the water. I wish I could put more effort into teaching her to swim. Maybe in a couple of weeks, when I figure out how to keep eyes on Meredith while we swim.
Phoebe loves to hold and hug Meredith. She is very proud of her sister. When she hugs it starts very gentle... then the gets progressively stronger. Someone ends up crying.
She started saying soon. Do you want to go to bed. Soon. Do you want to eat lunch? Soon. Do you want to put your shoes. Soon. It is really cute for some odd reason.
She loves to help with projects. A goal is a good thing for Phoebe. Chip's projects are always very exciting. She is quite helpful in a...... almost 2 year old way. She's only little once though right?
If she doesnt want to prolong doing something, she asks to read a book. She knows we never say no to books. Stinker.
Favorites:
Color - Blue
Song - Mr. Sun & Wheels on the Bus
Toy - Baby Dolls, Books, play food
Parent - Daddy
Friend - Emma, Julia & Paul
Candy - Dum dums & Fruit Snacks
Food - Yogurt Drinks
Thing that drives mom nuts - stepping on my feet on purpose for long lengths of time.

1 comment:
Oh Phoebe. You sound like such a character, just like your Mama. I love it all! That bottom picture with your Mom is baby david and baby jennifer. Crazy family resemblance.
Post a Comment