Thursday, July 12, 2012

May I Present...

Phoebe Claire

Phoebe was born on July 7, 2012 at 1:38 am.
She weighed in at 6 lbs, 12.9 ounces and was 20 inches long.

We are pretty sure she is a genius and has super powers.
The doctor agreed, so it must be so.

We are all happy, healthy and in love with our new little one.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little PHOEBE! Love it! She is precious Jennifer and in that first pic I can definitely see her Stofiel side shining thru~
Now not only do you and my oldest sister share a birthday, but little Phoebe (who shares a name with my niece!) has the same birthday as my mom?!
Enjoy your sweet baby girl - CONGRATULATIONS~

Hillary said...

SOOOOO CUTE! Congrats Jennifer and Chip! Early July just got a little more wild with another Stofiel girl! Enjoy every (sleepless :) second!

JKAndrus said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Enjoy the first couple of weeks!