It's TTC and the Colony no longer accepts the Euro or Greek Drachma.
This is far from a fantastic picture. But what can you do?
See the kid. I would take her home in a heartbeat. Her mom won't give her up. She's selfish that way.
2 comments:
JuliE
said...
Man.. for a minute I thought this was taken at Mona Mie and I was really jealous. Although, come to think of it, the weather looks gorgrous and your drinking on a patio, so I'm still jealous.
2 comments:
Man.. for a minute I thought this was taken at Mona Mie and I was really jealous. Although, come to think of it, the weather looks gorgrous and your drinking on a patio, so I'm still jealous.
Chinese Translation: Movers do not necessarily succeed every time. But people who sit, do not succeed ever.
**hmm. Well onward and upward we go!
Post a Comment