Since our "Great Squirrel Hunter" was no longer protecting the yard, it became inundated by animals of all kind.
One of these animals was a cat. We are NOT cat people. However, it was a funny cat. He followed Chip around the yard like a little kid. We called him by his name; Mr. Truffles. He came over at least once a day to say YO, what's Happenin'?
About a week ago, there was an orange cat sitting on a column at the new house, like he owned the place. Our new house is about 8 blocks or so away. Could it be MR. TRUFFLES?! OK probably not, but maybe.

This morning, I stopped by the old house to pick up mail, water plants etc. Right by the front door IN THE HOUSE WAS THIS

Why is his collar in the old house? Is he haunting us? A tiny bit of me thinks he is watching over us. WEIRD.
1 comment:
Dear boy I follow,
I haven't seen you in the yard in awhile. I have goteen lonely. I have decided to take up residence in giant cat box next to yard we use to play in. You'll recognize it as I think that dog I miss use to live there. The other day, after my bath, I forget my keys. I am now embarassingly locked out without my clothes. Please return or I will be forced to track you down and stare at you.
Post a Comment