**Phoebe wants a toy to make nail polish.
MOM: Highly unlikely you will ever own that item.
PHOEBE: I won't spill it and think of all the nail polish we will have.
MOM (EVIL laugh): you know what.....ask your dad. If he says yes you can buy it
PHOEBE: How about I ask Coco's dad instead? He is more likely to say yes
PHOEBE: Why are you having the groceries delivered? You can shop YOURSELF! Only old people THAT.
MOM: Touché
PHOEBE: There is so much bird poop on the ground. It's like the whole world is one giant bird toilet.
"MOM! There is fungus amungus. Quick take a picture."
PHOEBE: How come I can't drink in the bathroom but you can?
MOM (drinking wine): Well duh. Because I'm such a good parent.
Scene: Brunch with massive syrup spilling all over outfit #2
PHOEBE: You know what I am thinking right?! OXYCLEAN!
ACTIVITIES: KukSol, Girl Scout Daisies
LIKES: Drawing stories, Math Homework, TigerPaws at school
MOM: Highly unlikely you will ever own that item.
PHOEBE: I won't spill it and think of all the nail polish we will have.
MOM (EVIL laugh): you know what.....ask your dad. If he says yes you can buy it
PHOEBE: How about I ask Coco's dad instead? He is more likely to say yes
PHOEBE: Why are you having the groceries delivered? You can shop YOURSELF! Only old people THAT.
MOM: Touché
PHOEBE: There is so much bird poop on the ground. It's like the whole world is one giant bird toilet.
"MOM! There is fungus amungus. Quick take a picture."
PHOEBE: How come I can't drink in the bathroom but you can?
MOM (drinking wine): Well duh. Because I'm such a good parent.
Scene: Brunch with massive syrup spilling all over outfit #2
PHOEBE: You know what I am thinking right?! OXYCLEAN!
ACTIVITIES: KukSol, Girl Scout Daisies
LIKES: Drawing stories, Math Homework, TigerPaws at school





























No comments:
Post a Comment