Mom I am trying to help clean up, but my body just isn't listening.
MOM: Why does everything take you SO long?
PHOEBE: Mom, the world is so interesting. I have to look around. That is why I'm slow.
MOM: Darn it. Sorry you are right.... take your time.
PHOEBE: Mom, the world is so interesting. I have to look around. That is why I'm slow.
MOM: Darn it. Sorry you are right.... take your time.
PHOEBE: Frogs eats slugs and snails.
DAD: They do? I didn't know that.
PHOEBE: Uh. Did you EVEN go to school?
PHOEBE: Gross. Mom your feet are peely. Have you seen the tool that looks like a stamp roller, but you use it on your feet for dead skin.
MOM: You watch too much TV.
We went to church and the kids went to the playroom. Church services by ourselves for the first time EVER! Afterward, Phoebe got in the car and asked if we could go again tomorrow (aka Monday).
Phoebe had a ballet recital this month. Let's just say... Phoebe and I are not ballet/dance people. We are moving on to swim team. Pretty sure the ballet teacher is also relieved. Ha.
Phoebe had a ballet recital this month. Let's just say... Phoebe and I are not ballet/dance people. We are moving on to swim team. Pretty sure the ballet teacher is also relieved. Ha.
PHOEBE: Colton didn't even comment on my beautiful clothes
MOM: HA. That's never going to happen. You should just be happy he sits with you at lunch.
PHOEBE: I am going to marry Colton. Where do I get a wedding dress?
MOM: Well you could use mine, it's on the 3rd floor. Or we can buy you one.
PHOEBE: (considering her options...) Is yours super dirty?
MOM: oy. Probably.
PHOEBE: It is OK. I saw a commercial about this. Let's go buy some oxyclean. It will take care of the dirt on the bottom no problem.
2 days later....
Oxyclean Natural comes in a spray bottle! You want to know the best thing about Oxyclean Natural? It gets rid of grass stains just like THAT!
3 days later....
While on the potty, Phoebe looks at the tag on her undies. "Oh geeze dad, you can't use oxyclean with bleach on these! See the symbol?"
After my grandmother (Phoebe's Great-grandmother) passed away, we had this conversation.
ME: Are you going to miss me while I am gone?
PHOEBE: uh.. can you take a picture of my grandma's skeleton for me?
ME: Oh my goodness.
*I sadly had to tell her that's not how it works... then we discussed decomposition in great detail.*
PHOEBE: Fine... How about just a picture in the box then?
ME: N.O
After my grandmother (Phoebe's Great-grandmother) passed away, we had this conversation.
ME: Are you going to miss me while I am gone?
PHOEBE: uh.. can you take a picture of my grandma's skeleton for me?
ME: Oh my goodness.
*I sadly had to tell her that's not how it works... then we discussed decomposition in great detail.*
PHOEBE: Fine... How about just a picture in the box then?
ME: N.O

No comments:
Post a Comment