Sunday, May 14, 2017

PCC - 4 Years 10 Months

Phoebe's month in her own words


Scene: Arriving home after the gym/kids clubhouse. 
Attire:dress.
PHOEBE: You forgot my undies this morning..
MOM: What?! Seriously. Why didn't you mention this before now? Did anyone notice?
PHOEBE: Well, I showed just ONE person. *******THEN SHE MOONED ME****** 

PHOEBE: blah blah blah blah....... (for like 15 minutes...such a long story).... Then I hear this gem... "Well you see, I am sort of a genius...." That one statement made the long story so worth it. 

PHOEBE: Do you know about Nasacort?
MOM: uh... the nasal spray?
PHOEBE: Yes, it cures all your nose and allergy issues. You should get some. 
MOM: uh. Thanks Dr. Cushwa. You are 4 yrs old...

During swim lessons the life guard jumped in the pool to save her. I just sat there watching un-phased and perplexed. Then we had a good giggle at the fact she KNEW phoebe could swim. Phoebe likes to swim underwater and come up for air like a whale. It looks like she is drowning.... I just know better. 

Phoebe took a nap recently.
Balled up...
In a Target box.... wack-O-doodle 🐶
(Picture evidence below)

Phoebe starts swim team May 30. Age 4. It may take her 15 minutes to cross the pool...but she is oh so excited.

Phoebe's had a bit of a rough time after Meredith's surgery. So we went on a mom/daughter date. It took literally 45 minutes for her to cross the mall... She also used every single bathroom along the way... with colorful commentary in said potty. (So colorful it has been censored from here NOW THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING). She did not want to go home. She needed a mom date... And then I needed a nap. 

Likes:
Drawing hearts
Erupting Volcanoes
Hosting elaborate parties for animals
Directing others exactly how the should act out their roles in pretend play.
Fruit Snacks
Swimming
Rap music

Dislikes:
The smell of cereal
Sleeping
Ballet

No comments: