Friday, July 8, 2016

PCC - 4 Years

Phoebe Claire is 4!  She is very sociable. She never met a party she did not like. She will wear a princess dress...but she will be slaying a dragon while doing so. She is in constant motion until she passes out each night. If exuberance for life is the key to success...our wee one is on her way. 

Phoebe's current interest. Doctors,  dinosaurs, puzzles, poison (natural history museum.)

Bad news...she only naps after swimming.
Good News... We swim a lot. AND if she doesn't nap she will play in her room for at least an hour. 
Bad news...her room looks like a toy store exploded every day.

She has an unhealthy fear of: squirrel attacks, bird attacks and her dog smelling her. 

She had her first day of camp this week at the Nature Center. (Woods across from our house) Hiking/bug collecting/stream wading... She walked in. Told them her name. Said see ya! Independent little thing. 

Phoebe has a very mature vocabulary. 
When she corrects me...she says "Actually mom...." 
When she offers you something she says "You may have some. ..If you would like"

I asked the names of her new camp friends.
1. Ronnie (lizard on octonauts)
2. Donnie (lizard on octonauts)
3.Phoebe (her)
4. Claire (her middle name)
5. Cush (first syllable of last name)
6. Wa (2nd syllable of last name)
**You could have saved a lot of time saying "I don't remember their names."

Scene - nap time
Phoebe: I want someone to sleep with me
Chip: You have a ton of stuffed buddies (stuffed animals)
Phoebe: Nooo. I want someone with a skeleton.

Scene - Diving Board
"One more time but that's it. This diving thing gives me a WEDGIE! Every single time a WEDGIE mom!" ***Maybe we should talk technique...*** 

Phoebe from the backseat very nonchalantly:  Mom did you know mosquitoes shed their exoskeleton?
Me: Uh. No I actually did not. Thanks for teaching me something new😜

Scene : Phoebe holding a construction  saw (pretend) over her sister. 
Phoebe: I'm going to cut off your HEAD! 
Chip: NOOO! Not funny.
Phoebe: Her leg? Cut off her leg?
Chip: NOO! 
Phoebe: It's pretend dad. Jeeze.
 **I am raising a delinquent**

Happy Birthday Phoebe! 
You are something...and we sure love you. 


No comments: