Monday, June 13, 2016

PCC - 3 Years 11 Months

Phoebe is full of words. She talks from the minute she wakes up.. until the minute she falls asleep. She can outwit, out reason and out talk most people. 

"When I grow up, I am going to be a mommy. I just don't know which boy to use yet." 

Phoebe's sitter asked to take her on date to a birthday party. She sent me this note the next day...we must be doing something RIGHT?
"Phoebe is an amazing child . She loves to socialize and she really made my day yesterday"

Phoebe: Where shall I bask in the sun?
Jennifer: Did you just say BASK?!
Phoebe: Yes. I need to find a really sunny spot. 

Phoebe gets VERY upset when streets have unpainted (or faded) lane divider lines. Because road maintenance should totally anger a 3 yr old?.. Say what? Sometimes I bring it up just to hear her go nuts. 

Scene grocery store after the "free cookie"
JENNIFER: If either of you make the other one cry...your delicious cookie will go in MY tummy.
PHOEBE: No it won't. It has our spit germs on it...and you don't want to get sick.
CUE giggles from the salad bar lady.😒

Phoebe can swim! Wahoo. She is water safe. I could actually sit on the side of the pool.  If it wasn't for her non-water safe, but very brave (totally nuts) sibling. 

After a few months of trying, she gave up her binkie. She walked over to the recycling bin and tossed it in. (Not going to lie... I grabbed it out just in case) So here's the thing. She exchanged her binkie for a purple satin sleep mask. Age 3 to age 40 in 2 minutes.  

Here's our (almost) 4 year old. 

No comments: