Phoebe says hi to every person she sees. She asks their name and then introduces herself. Note to oneself....maybe we should start discussing stranger danger...
She is obsessed with blowing up balloons. She refuses to give up even as her veins bulge and her face turns purple. Chip takes them away for fear of brain damage.
Phoebe likes to pick lint out of her toes. She spends a lot of "private time" in the bathroom completing this disgusting task.
She often replies to people's comments with YOU ARE CORRECT.
We tricked her into buying a blue, non pink, non princess, no sparkle bike. ..by telling her the blue one came with a matching water bottle (aftermarket purchase $$)...and the pink one did not (good thing she didn't spot the pink one on the shelf...) We feel slightly bad about this..... but not bad enough not to have done it... the blue one is cooler.
While throwing a coin into a fountain she screamed her wish "I WISH I COULD be a doctor right now!" We are interested to see if this obsession becomes reality...3 years and still loves all things medical.
Phoebe is desperate for her teeth to fall out. We haven't figured out why. Tooth fairy? To be a big kid? She thinks she gets to go to the doctors?
I asked Phoebe if she wanted to call and wish her Nana a happy mothers day. She said..."no thanks. You call her. She's your mom not mine..."
Chip - Where do you want to eat?
Jennifer - I want beer.
Phoebe - You can't eat beer! That's not a healthy thing. Food is healthy for your body.
Jennifer - hmmm.. thanks.
Phoebe loves her elephant blanket. She does not carry it around, but it better be there at bedtime. She folds up the satin edge and rubs her fingers over it.
Jennifer - I want beer.
Phoebe - You can't eat beer! That's not a healthy thing. Food is healthy for your body.
Jennifer - hmmm.. thanks.
Phoebe loves her elephant blanket. She does not carry it around, but it better be there at bedtime. She folds up the satin edge and rubs her fingers over it.
She still goes to bed at 8 and reads to herself until about 9:45/10:00. She does not leave her room for any reason until I get her up at 7. Wahoo! From what I hear this may be an anomaly in 3-4 yr old world.
Here is our biggest little kid....who is beginning to lean more kid than toddler
Here is our biggest little kid....who is beginning to lean more kid than toddler

No comments:
Post a Comment