"That's enough guys, I need to finish my words now!"- While waiting not so patiently for Chip and I to finish a conversation. This pretty much sums up our little friend this month. So many words so little time.
Before every comment she says
"guys can I tell you something?"
She likes Chip to talk in character voices. If he breaks character she corrects him immediately.
"Excuse me dad. I am talking to Peso not you."
Her favorite sayings:
"Skedaddle"
"Hurry guys we have no time to lose!"
Then I have to ask her 85 times to put on her shoes...so really no time to lose kid?
She says "That is SO SILLY" when you explain something to her.
She calls her best friend by his last name because she thinks it is funny. Basoo come here! She orders him around quite a bit. Poor kid.
Phoebe is changing schools next month. In reality she is going to school less then she does now...but I am sad to be entering a more formal environment. We (I) operate better in a flexible environment :)
Here's Miss Spunky


No comments:
Post a Comment