Bedtime solo antics:
-After 15 minutes of trying, she finally agreed with her dad...It is impossible to tickle herself.
-Screaming in frustration because she couldn't figure out how to fit her entire body into her pillowcase.
-After 15 minutes of trying, she finally agreed with her dad...It is impossible to tickle herself.
-Screaming in frustration because she couldn't figure out how to fit her entire body into her pillowcase.
9:30 pm.
Chip - "Phoebe is taping her toes together [while supposedly sleeping]"
Jennifer - "Can we watch the dvr'd news after you go up and untape your daughter's toes"
Chip - "Phoebe is taping her toes together [while supposedly sleeping]"
Jennifer - "Can we watch the dvr'd news after you go up and untape your daughter's toes"
I got a babysitter for Meredith and took P on a date. I asked what she wanted to do. Zoo, Beach, Park? She chose.. brunch and a haircut. Because she is 30 yrs old I guess.
Phoebe's logic is amazing. She was rapid firing grapes out of her mouth. The conversation went like this
"No no no Phoebe. That is not acceptable and wasteful to boot! Stop."
"But mom crabs eat sand and spit it out. I am just being a crab."
"Hmm. I did not know this. So thanks for educating me today but knock it off."
"No no no Phoebe. That is not acceptable and wasteful to boot! Stop."
"But mom crabs eat sand and spit it out. I am just being a crab."
"Hmm. I did not know this. So thanks for educating me today but knock it off."
Phoebe has quickly learned, if she presents a concise argument with supporting evidence, we usually agree to whatever she wants.
"Mom you have cobwebs in your nose."
"What?! Oh that's nose hair. You have cobwebs too friend."
Every joke starts off "Hey guys, I have a joke for you." Tone of voice - a gruff 85 year old man. We laugh so hard. She thinks her jokes are witty. Currently.. they could use a bit of work.
The other day she declared "I am going to MESS you up!" And then proceeded to ROAR loudly. Very disturbing yet funny.
She lifts Meredith up...by the neck. It is horrifying and we cannot get her to stop! We can't wait until the wee one can fight back.
I love her gifts wish lists. Her favorite things are the smallest trinkets but say so much about her personality.
Wish list -
-Toothpaste
-Hot Dog (again? Really?) with no mustard or ketchup it's to SPICYYYYYYYYYY
-Candy
-----
We gave her..
--Tic tacs
--Tic tacs
-Hot dogs
-Toothpaste
-Learn to write letter stamps -
-Green scissors - only color coordinated scissors can open her morning cereal bars... I have way too many apple bars for this is madness continue
Here is our three year old baby. (Yearly pictures to come...after her bug bites stop swelling her eyelids shut)


No comments:
Post a Comment